Saturday, February 5, 2011

Cilantro Turkey Burger

On our way back from the farmers market today I almost got hit by car. It was an SUV and it honked really loud right in my ear. Im super emotional and pregnant today and so I started to cry. I cried all the way home. When we got home Lainey was asleep so I had to take the oppurtunity to mix the turkey I just bought for dinner, but I was still crying.  So I cried while I mixed the meat.  Its an emotional recipe but it was sooooooo good.
I mixed chopped cilantro, green pepper, onion, garlic, salt, pepper. And the secret emotional ingredient...one tablespoon of brown sugar. I served it on your bun recipe. Which by the way is SUPERB!!

Maybe their IS something to freshly ground meat. As gross at it might seem. Cuz this burger was amazing. Or maybe it was the tears and the brown sugar. In any case you should make it. A hit girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment